Try to learn Korean Words (Hangeul) ^.^

Assalamualaikum....

For a couple of month, I tried to learn korean words, called Hangeul, by myself. Hihihihi.
It's difficult at first,*huuft* but after I continued to write it over and over again with the same word, like Saranghae or Khamsahamnida *hahahaha cupu banget* I can. Yeaaay! Though it's so messy because it's not like common words like this. ^.^

Step by step try to write anything, such as some lyrics that I  have and change it into Hangeul.
The first long writing is That Man Lyric (Secret Garden OST). Hahahaha. Well, because I love that song very much. 'Til now I keep memorize all the words. Hangeul consists of 14 main consonants, 5 additional consonants and 21 vowels. *weew* need a hard work
21 vowels!!! Can you imagine?in alphabets we just have 5 vowels only. *fainted*

Here it is....

Curious with my Hangeulk writing was???hahahhaa...
Okay, I give you a look but please don't laugh with my messy writing and used-paper that I used to write hahahaha....

Korean words, Hangeul (Source : alualuna.wordpress.com)





My hangeul writing - so messy .____.



Komentar

Postingan Populer