Taman Mini Trip With My Lil Bro Hahahaha

Assalamualaikum...

On sunny Tuesday June 25th 2013, My brother and I went to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII) or familiar with Taman Mini. It's almost 5-6 years I wasn't going there. And it still the same like my last visit hahahha.

Well, we only went to 3 places, Akuarium Air Tawar, Museum Serangga, and PP IPTEK. Oh, we tried the monorail too which we can see whole of Taman Mini.

Here, the photoshoot that my bro and I took there. but still there was a little for my self photo. Hahahaha.

Hope you enjoy it!
That's my lil bro "mejeng" before we entered the aquarium, seems like an old man, doesn't he? hahaha *kidding bro*

I called this "Super Patin" :p

I love Koi fish, cutee !!



Amazon residence, welcome Piranha :)))

This is awesome, it has no tail. Cuteee !! >.<

Electric Eel, beware!!

Bulus albino


Okay, that's me hihihi :))


look, it's so elastic fish :O

In Insect Museum


Hahahaha, my lil bro twins :p

OMG, Head off >.<





Komentar

Postingan Populer