Grateful, Attitude We Must Have

I don't want to give speech or something just wanna share about this "Must Have Attitude", Grateful.
Do you always grateful every time you get something you want, you wish??or how do we grateful?and so on. This question always and always appear in my mind, maybe you get the same like me, but the problem is sometimes we do, sometimes we don't.

I know my capacity for talking like this in here, I'm not the one who better in get in touch with Allah SWT but I always try to be like one kind of our prophet Muhammad saw taught us. So, we can learn and try together being the best person. And... grateful is one kind of attitude we MUST have. Whatever you do, how many/much you get from your work or other, always grateful with that because that's Allah SWT gift. How should we/I do to show our gratitude?just keep pray/sholat and wish for it. It'll show that you appreciate what Allah SWT give for you.

With gratitude we always feel better because we appreciate what we get. Just try it :)
I'm trying to do it every time I pray now, just like I said before I'm in  the beginner stage. Why?because I realized that I couldn't stand alone without guidance from Allah SWT.
So, let's grateful every time, stay far away with "sigh" thing which can make us never get enough in life.
Insya Allah, we get better in life for now and then.

Komentar

Postingan Populer