HUG My Blog :* :* (Sesi Curhat)

Waaaah, long time I didn't write anything in my blog huuuffffttt, what a lazy person I am -.-

Assalamualaikuuum....
I'm baaaack...!!!
Yeah, actually I got a "hard time" for a couple months, we can say like that, hahahaha *gayaaa* but it's true and I just feel not good, that time. I pretended that its just alright and could solve the matter, but it didn't work. One thing I really really need is support from my beloved people, parents, best friends, family, those people are important for me. And thanks Allah swt  for giving those great people surround me.

I'm sure that everything which happen to me right now is God's answer of my pray. Though this such like an exam for me to learn about life, to get close with Allah swt and my family before "something"  *i wish it's better than ever amiiin* which is Allah's secret come to me. So, in my mean time I prepare myself, my mind, my heart to get settle, because we can think clearly and positive if we had something crash your mind. it just make us down.

For the first time got a problem like this, I felt angry and despite. I know that's wrong. My solution that time was share my problem to the nearest person that I think she can understand me and ever had experience like the one I got. She is my lovely cousin. And I got something so clear about the problem I had. Thank you so much Mba Dit, love you so much :*

Now, with those whole thing that can't never end if we can Move On hahahahha, I learn, listen and search the identity for my passion. What's my biggest passion actually??
I know and sure that teaching and writing is my passion because I can share everything I know to kids *I love kids so much*, help them to solve their academic things and listen their babble about something and it's so much fun.

I wish that my parents can support me and understand so I can independently build my dream and make they proud of what I'm doing.
Bismillahirahmanirrahim...



Komentar

Postingan Populer