Indosat 45 Years Celebration (Indosat Botabek Area)

Heyhooooo....

Another hectic week and day *fiuuuuh* hahahha. This time I want to share a moment when company where I work had a 45th Birthday. Yeaaaayyy...
That's actually a hectic, crowd, fun and memorable moment I had with my office-mate hihihihi

My bestfriend, Nina, became a stage manager that time and it was such a great work of her *applause for nina and two thumbs up*. I know how hard she and her team mates work for this event. Congratulation for her.... cetaaaaaaarrr weee *confetti everywhere*

This celebration took place at FX Jakarta, exactly at The Only 01 Club F5 on Sunday November 25th 2012. The real birthday date was on November 20th and I also held this celebration on that time in all Botabek Gallery and Griya.

Wish our company always be blessed and grow as time goes by.

Photo Wall

Birthday Cake

The Invitation

Botabek Manager


Me, Sanjay, Nina and Vina



Komentar

Postingan Populer